Premier League Not So Festive Season

Why does Maitland Niles keep getting starts for Arsenal? Guessing injury to Bellerin? Guy's been rubbish every time I've seen him.

Amusing to see Spurs bottling it, after Glaston was big mouthing in here last week.

That Arsenal line up is crazy, all stars aligning for Liverpool, yet it somehow wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal get away with a jammy win here.

Why do people want Arsenal to win???

I get you don't want Liverpool to win the league, but to be honest, if United doesn't win the league I couldn't care less who does.

What's more important to me, is our team, and our battle for top 4.

Arsenal are above us in 5th, so all I care about is gaining points on them, and then after worry about catching Chelsea.
Of course. We should worry about ourselves instead of Liverpool and their title. We could be 3 points off Arsenal by the end of this weekend.
City can close the gap on them anyway if they won their 2 next games

If you truly got it, you'd understand.

I get it believe me, but if the choice is between top 4 and Liverpool winning the league, or missing top 4 and having someone else win the league, I'd 100% want champions league football next season.

I feel like some have already written the season off, or they let their hatred for Liverpool cloud what would be best for United.

Why does Maitland Niles keep getting starts for Arsenal? Guessing injury to Bellerin? Guy's been rubbish every time I've seen him.

Yeah. Holding/Bellerin/Mustafi are all out.

And you want United to be that move up experiment for him? No, thank you. Let him prove he can win titles and then bring him in. We keep saying its Spurs but how many times has Poch gotten this team into winning positions and cracked not because his team is inferior but because he just mismanages the game? This guy has NEVER won a title despite a number of good opportunities.

I can't say you're wrong. Who do you think should manage United next season?

We need everyone else to draw and us to win. Come on!

And forget Pochettino, I would even stick stick with Ole because our squad is not that much better than Spurs so he won’t do much except win when it doesn’t matter.

If it is at all. We're better in some departments but I think we're pretty even if not slightly worse.

I get it believe me, but if the choice is between top 4 and Liverpool winning the league, or missing top 4 and having someone else win the league, I'd 100% want champions league football next season.

I feel like some have already written the season off, or they let their hatred for Liverpool cloud what would be best for United.

I'd rather finish 5th if it meant Liverpool not winning the league. CL ain't that important.

I did that at the Champions League quarter final last season. I was well excited that KDB wasn't playing, then the guy sat next to me pointed him out in the line up. Felt like a proper idiot

I think the BT presenter has climaxed three times before kick off already.

The media coverage of these despicable shit cnuts winning the league is going to be unbearable

I've got a feeling they are gonna nick it.

Or is that hope? Can't quite make up my mind.

More chance that Natalie Portman rings me up to offer me a blow job than arsenal getting even one goal in this game.

Liverpool will be 2-0 up before 30 minutes have been played

I can't make up my mind if I want to binge watch TV as I'm a few eps behind, or watch this suffer fest. Arsenal are likely to screw up, aren't they?

I can't say you're wrong. Who do you think should manage United next season?

I really wish Ole gets it right, makes the top four and even wins a title while playing good football. If that happens, he will be my undisputed first choice. United is a unique club and I feel we need someone who really gets it. But frankly, I doubt that will happen. I will take Zidane if the Ole dream doesn't happen.

More chance that Natalie Portman rings me up to offer me a blow job than arsenal getting even one goal in this game.

Liverpool will be 2-0 up before 30 minutes have been played

You're right, of course. Liverpool will win this game by an outrageous margin.

VVD to have the best game of his career and Allison will not make a mistake.

Facht.