Premier League Not So Festive Season

You're right, of course. Liverpool will win this game by an outrageous margin.

VVD to have the best game of his career and Allison will not make a mistake.

Facht.
Natalie Portman to score a hat-trick.

Spurs game ridiculous. Best I've seen all season. Wolves looked a different team in last 30 minutes. Knocking it around to olehs like Barcelona.

I want Arsenal to at least squeak a point and hopefully both teams lose a lot of points so it ends between us and city or pretty much anyone other than spurs and pool :lol:

Maybe little bit ambitious

People are saying our lineup is trash but I can't see many other options for us.

Arsenal losing would benefit us, in regards to finishing fourth, but the thought of Liverpool winning the league makes me feel sick.

Last edited:
Liverpool consistently start out at 4th gear. I don't remember the last time they've had a bad start

Champions League. Red Star & Napoli away. We were shocking for 90 minutes in both games.

I get it believe me, but if the choice is between top 4 and Liverpool winning the league, or missing top 4 and having someone else win the league, I'd 100% want champions league football next season.

I feel like some have already written the season off, or they let their hatred for Liverpool cloud what would be best for United.

I don't think you do.

Emery masterclass against Klopp part 2 please.

Though depending on London clubs bar Chelsea to do a job for you is simply asking for trouble....

Mane would probably see red for that with VAR. No excuse.

Why do people want Arsenal to win???

I get you don't want Liverpool to win the league, but to be honest, if United doesn't win the league I couldn't care less who does.

What's more important to me, is our team, and our battle for top 4.

Arsenal are above us in 5th, so all I care about is gaining points on them, and then after worry about catching Chelsea.

No.

Football 101: Never rely on Arsenal.
This all day long. They are big game bottlers. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they can get a result from this game but in all honesty, it would be at least a two goal spanking.

Michel Oliver once more demonstrating all his ineptness. How is he still in the job, is beyond me.

A little bit of Anfield magic to keep Liverpool with 11 men of the pitch.