Premier League Not So Festive Season

Golden boy Kane dives and Wolves end up leading 3-1. Just when you think Spurs can't get any more Spursy, they do this!
At least they have a glass tunnel in their new stadium

I f*cking hate this season.

Imagine rooting for Pep and that UEA Propaganda bullsh*t. Yet that’s where I am.

I hope this stops the pochetino nonsense.
Well, we deserved to lose this. Took our foot off the gas 2nd half and let Wolves get back into the game. Big blow to our title contenders status.
You’re never a title contender. Just implode and let united get the 3rd spot, or better :).

I mean....the first game after all the title talk and they bottle a lead at home to Wolves. You can't make this up. Such a nothing club.

This is the team that lost the title to Leicester, I guess it was foolish to expect them to win it against City and Pool.

Spurs too far ahead for us to catch them.. and too spurs to win the league..

fecking useless..

Best they can do now this season is beat Liverpool, Arse and Chelsea and beat themselves against us.

As long as the current top four keep dropping points and we keep winning, I am happy.

:lol: and to think I was getting slightly worried about Spurs....no bottle whatsoever

Well, we deserved to lose this. Took our foot off the gas 2nd half and let Wolves get back into the game. Big blow to our title contenders status.

If Liverpool win tonight you're out of the title race imo. No way this pool team drops 9 points

Spurs only win when it doesn't matter, when it matters they bottle almost any game you can think of.

Pochettino never winning a trophy is obviously a concern. I'd feel even better about him being Utd manager if he had some trophies on his CV.

But it has to be said, our last two managers had sensational CV's. Between them they'd won cups and titles in Germany, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Italy and England. They'd both won numerous european trophies too.

And look how they both turned out. Utter shite

I'd still want Pochettino as next Utd manager.

Golden boy Kane dives and Wolves end up leading 3-1. Just when you think Spurs can't get any more Spursy, they do this!
At least they have a glass tunnel in their new stadium
Only have 1 remaining post left but "glass tunnel in their new stadium" :lol: