Premier League Not So Festive Season

Oh Tottenham.

No matter how good their manager is, no matter how good their players are.

They are and will forever be Spursy.

Spurs regressing to the mean. Those last minute goals seemed to fool everyone into thinking they are actually close to Liverpool.

Ref told Kane to F off if my lip reading is accurate. Then 3 1 !!

How the tables turned:

Poch right now: "feck this shit, I'm outta here, United here I come"
United fans: "No, no, you stay there, we're good"

All the Poch fanboys should take note.

He's a good coach, but as soon as his teams face any pressure, they collapse. He's not a winner, he's teams can't win a trophy, he had a chance in 15/16 to win league against Leicester and blew it, they didn't even come 2nd given they completely collapsed at St.James Park on the final day.

Its an unpopular opinion but I think he's a bit overrated, he'll get us top 4 but fail to land any big trophies.

Bloody spurs ffs. Serves me right for relying on them. eternal bottles .

Congratulations Liverpool on winning the league .

There is something about Poch and not winning titles. People refuse to see the obvious. Well, if you want good football without titles, I recommend him though.
He seems incapable of changing the flow of a game. It was blatant for about 10 minutes before Wolves scored that the team was struggling.

Well, we deserved to lose this. Took our foot off the gas 2nd half and let Wolves get back into the game. Big blow to our title contenders status.

Does any team get as much unjust hype as Tottenham? They went from getting bummed by Arsenal a few weeks back to the best side in Europe this week.

All the Poch fanboys should take note.

He's a good coach, but as soon as his teams face any pressure, they collapse. He's not a winner, he's teams can't win a trophy, he had a chance in 15/16 to win league against Leicester and blew it, they didn't even come 2nd given they completely collapsed at St.James Park on the final day.

Its an unpopular opinion but I think he's a bit overrated, he'll get us top 4 but fail to land any big trophies.
How did former trophy winner Mourinho work out?

Kane is such a wanker. He is for England and he is for spurs. If it goes against him, just falls to the ground constantly. Don’t want him here, I really don’t.

He seems incapable of changing the flow of a game. It was blatant for about 10 minutes before Wolves scored that the team was struggling.

It happens at crucial games that swing titles. He does it reasonably well in other games.