Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

One thing about that game was you began to see the bitter Leicester haters who don't like to see the status quo disrupted.

I'm shocked at all the support for Leicester in here. After the cheating Vardy did against us with the help of Clattenburg last season in that disgusting match. Really surprised. And no I'm not the forgiving type.

I'm shocked too. Can't understand folks falling for this so call 'fairytale' BS.

I'm shocked at all the support for Leicester in here. After the cheating Vardy did against us with the help of Clattenburg last season in that disgusting match. Really surprised. And no I'm not the forgiving type.

Every side will inevitably have an arsehole or two.

I really don't see why some people are so surprised at the support for Leicester. We're talking about a relegation fodder team rising to the top - something that is pretty much inconceivable in modern day Premier League football. Of course people are going to be behind Leicester.:lol:

Let it go lad. They're the biggest underdog story in British football probably.

Arsenal are more dangerous. Will be 6 behind if they win, it's still two defeats at least for Leicester.

If Arsenal don't win their game in hand, we can catch them ffs. 3 points in the difference.

In a game where they had a suspect penalty given against them, and a man sent off?:lol:
They've been getting away with murder all season long. Not joining into this underdog fairytale crap, sorry.

So much bitchiness in that post :lol:

Which team hasn't cheated against us?

To br fair which team haven't we cheated against at some point.

Arsenal are more dangerous. Will be 6 behind if they win, it's still two defeats at least for Leicester.
Yeah. I can't see Spurs winning the title with the fixtures they have left. Arsenal more realistic to catch up with only having city left to play and city has Madrid away four days before the Arsenal game.

One thing about that game was you began to see the bitter Leicester haters who don't like to see the status quo disrupted.

I thought everyone had got over that Leicester defeat last season, I certainly had. Vardy was probably due a sending off but his team mates don't deserve to have their title challenge put in danger because of his stupidity.

People are still salty over our collapse against Leicester last season :lol:

Em...interesting that!

I think it's more the awful 5-3 from last season when Vardy and Clattenburg cheated us.

pathetic man ! you're one of those horrible people who never forgive :lol:

It's just the people who just started watching them now, and are surprised at how they play. Same thing happened a few years ago in the CL final, when they saw Atletico play for the first time against Madrid and were disgusted by them :lol:

They've been getting away with murder all season long. Not joining into this underdog fairytale crap, sorry.

Examples? I've watched every game of theirs since probably just before Christmas and I've not seen that at all. They've had some go there way and just as many against. They have been lucky with shots hitting the post, bar etc though from their opponents.

Does it really matter who wins of Leicester and Tottenham? Have I missed something, or are they not irrelevant to us?

How is it not a fairytale story?:lol:
It's a fairytale for the fans and it would be fantastic for them and for Ranieri, I really hope they win it. The story of the club isn't a fairytale though, there aren't any such stories in the Premier League. They broke the financial rules when they got promoted and have had the likes of Pearson and Vardy represent them over the last couple of years.

So much bitchiness in that post :lol:

Which team hasn't cheated against us?

To br fair which team haven't we cheated against at some point.
I'm a woman, ain't nobody do bitch like we ladies.

Does it really matter who wins of Leicester and Tottenham? Have I missed something, or are they not irrelevant to us?

Of course they're irrelevant to United, but the possibility of Leicester winning the league is an incredible story. It's perfectly natural for people to get behind that.

:p

Don't care what you or anyone says. This is a free country, I will dislike and hold a grudge against who I want.

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” ’