Premier League Matchweek 34 April 16 - 21

Delighted they scored. The ref should be stripped of his license, the man's a disgrace

Disgusting. Why am I not surprised:rolleyes: Can't have the 'fairytale' story halted:rolleyes:

Could be a massive point there.

Referee is a fecking disgrace. Useless fat shit.

Aye, a draw isn't great for them, but potentially 5 points ahead with 4 games to go is still a brilliant position to be in.

Momentum is key too. They've got something to take into the next game, and it's a bit disheartening for Spurs and Arsenal.

Disgusting. Why am I not surprised:rolleyes: Can't have the 'fairytale' story halted:rolleyes:

In a game where they had a suspect penalty given against them, and a man sent off?:lol:

Cook nearly equalised at the end. Finishes 2-1 to Liverpool.

Leicester will still win it... spurs arent Going to beat all of southampton, chelsea and stoke in addition to the others. Could be a turning point today though... fecking Moss has been awful today.

Arsenal are more dangerous. Will be 6 behind if they win, it's still two defeats at least for Leicester.

I'm shocked at all the support for Leicester in here. After the cheating Vardy did against us with the help of Clattenburg last season in that disgusting match. Really surprised. And no I'm not the forgiving type.

So they have officially qualified for the CL today or am i reading the table wrong?

I'm shocked at all the support for Leicester in here. After the cheating Vardy did against us with the help of Clattenburg last season in that disgusting match. Really surprised. And no I'm not the forgiving type.

Embarrassing attitude.

Get over it buddy ffs

Jesus Christ, heads fried. Ulloa looks nothing like Okazaki ffs