Premier League Gameweek 7

Southampton will concede a stupid equaliser (playing out from the back going wrong) and then a 95th Sterling winner

Of course Southampton give the ball away cheaply and lose a goal.

Jorginho should be at least booked for his shithousery there. Twat.

And the cnuts score, good movement and finish from Don Kai.

Havertz!

Don't love Arsenal by any means, but they're infinitely better than City and Pool. Will be rooting for them hard this season, just like last year.

Nah, they were terrible defensively even at home against you lot last week. That first goal you had was a gift.

It was but we barely created anything in the second and they finished the game stronger.

The formula for promoted teams is always be tough to beat at home and try to get 7-8 wins. Then you can stay up with 1 away win and a couple of draws. Stoke perfected that for years under Pulis.

Forest did that in 22/23 so from what I've seen Ipswich will be getting some home wins once they play more teams on their level.

None of the top teams in England looking good this year. A lot like last season as well.

It was but we barely created anything in the second and they finished the game stronger.

The formula for promoted teams is always be tough to beat at home and try to get 7-8 wins. Then you can stay up with 1 away win and a couple of draws. Stoke perfected that for years under Pulis.

Forest did that in 22/23 so from what I've seen Ipswich will be getting some home wins once they play more teams on their level.
Agree on the bolded and I said something similar in my previous posts as they were unlucky to not win. But it's hard for them to get wins if they keep making stupid mistakes at the back. Going forward they don't seem to have much problems.

They've done well to stay above relegation zone so far. Like you said, their games against other relegation candidates will decide their fate.

Fecking useless Traore. Twice now in this game wasting good chances.

Arsenal needed to concede to wake up, 2-1 up and should be o.k now.