Premier League Gameweek 7

I think both teams will be ok a with a draw here. Aguero is out but Chelsea have one less day of rest after their tough game in Madrid.

City's defense is more likely to make a mistake so I think Chelsea will win this either 1-0 or 2-1.

Hoping for some serious handbags and crunching tackles.

Fernandinho or Luiz to see red.

Edit: Luiz already suspended, going for Fernandinho then.

Like a city mauling myself, Peps boys need taking down a bit.

If not a draw that would be the best outcome. Citeh are more mentally frail than Chelsea and would respond badly to a mauling.

Chelsea can play some top football all right. Wouldn't want Barca to face them. :drool:

So Bernando Silva just sits on the bench most of the times.

I think that's the one difference between City and United. They're able to play Sane and Sterling because if they need another option they can bring on Bernardo Silva. Mourinho quites like having one of Martial and Rashford on the bench as there's no other option if they were both playing and things weren't going quite right.

This should be a good game.

I have doubts over City mentally whereas Chelsea I think are great in that respect. It's for City to prove that they have the champions mentality today imo. They may lack a few important personalities in this repsect.

Has anyone mentioned the City shirt color is very ugly?

This should be a good game.

I have doubts over City mentally whereas Chelsea I think are great in that respect. It's for City to prove that they have the champions mentality today imo. They may lack a few important personalities in this repsect.

True. But City have 2/3 options. Win and draw favors them.

Chelsea are sitting back and launching mostly long balls for a quick transition and to counter city's possession.

I wonder if pep is going to talk about that in his post match....

City's passing and movement are a notch above what we usually see in the PL.

We really need to win tomorrow and against United. Halting their momentum would be great because at the moment it's all going swimmingly for them. JM might eventually run them in to the ground but he'll leave wirh a title before then. Really don't want to have to be a city fan for the title race.
Can't believe I actually thought we'd invest in the squad and actually be in it.

I feel bad because you seem like a good guy.

The fact you’re a Liverpool supporter can only lead me to this:

:lol:

Looks like an el clasico from Pep - Mourinho days with less technicality, less diving and less cnutish behavior in it.

Brilliant tactics by Chelski. Citeh down to 10 and they play it round the back and lose it.

Kante and Bakayoko having a 'mare.