Premier League Gameweek 7

Watford and West Brom can both finish above them this season.
Watford certainly and watching this Burnley too. But there's a lot of pennywank in the PL this season. On that basis, Everton might squeak into the top ten.

Watford certainly and watching this Burnley too. But there's a lot of pennywank in the PL this season. On that basis, Everton might squeak into the top ten.
A lot of what sorry?

Watford are going to be the Everton this season. And it will be another season with not a lot separating 8 through 20.

Everton have basically burnt 140m.
I said this back in the summer when many Cafites were impressed with their signings - I didn't understand it. They are all bang average.

I'd have one player from Everton - Gueye.

Everton are dire, I'm enjoying the chubby Dutchman failing though. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Is Williams regarded as a good defender? EDIT: Actually, they all are *good*, better said then, excellent?

He was superb for Swansea, a very accomplished defender and a great leader. But he's been utterly shambolic for Everton. Awful.

Wonder if Everton fans will award their heroes a generous round of half time applause.

3 new #10s, while they couldn't get rid of their existing, decent, want away #10.

Random posters on the caf can see it's a bad idea, everyone who knows about balance in football knows it's a bad idea. How come Koeman does not?

No balance, no pace, no width, no dribblers, no runners. I can see them staying down in the bottom 5 this season if changes aren't made in January.

From GOT. My sides.:lol:
7cf4e.png

http://jskouri.com/wolverine/7cf4e.png

not sure Everton are even a top 10 side. They look abysmal ... Williams looks like a shadow of his former self, Schneiderlin does nothing, Sigurdsson hasn't settled in at all and their attack is slow and toothless. They seem to have just burned a lot of money. Can't happen to a nicer guy than Koeman though.

impressed with Burnley. Dyche always seems to get the best out of that lot.