Premier League Gameweek 7

Have to give credit to Dyche. He's mastered the art of getting some points from tough away games.

I don't think Burnley will get something from us this season though. Jose's got the measure of the lesser teams.

Am I the only one who finds Lacazette a bit underwhelming? Don't get me wrong, he is sharp and will get you a decent amount of goals, but I think he is no Lukaku/Morata.

It's so quiet....

Credit to Burnley but I have literally never seen them playing positive football.. they are happy to defend all game. One of the reason for the regress in quality of the PL.

If you watch a La liga game, at least they try to play proper football.

Credit to Burnley but I have literally never seen them playing positive football.. they are happy to defend all game. One of the reason for the regress in quality of the PL.

If you watch a La liga game, at least they try to play proper football.

Same with Bundesliga.

Am I the only one who finds Lacazette a bit underwhelming? Don't get me wrong, he is sharp and will get you a decent amount of goals, but I think he is no Lukaku/Morata.

I can confirm that Lacazette is neither

1. Alvaro Morata
2. Romelu Lukaku

He is in fact... Lacazette. :lol::lol:

Same with Bundesliga.
Yeah, Burnley's defensive resolve is commendable but what I can see in this game is waves of poor quality Everton attacks and the Burnley backline hoofing the ball back in the Everton half..

Has Jon Moss confused Koeman with Mourinho? Ah no, Koeman hasn’t been sent-off.

Koeman can lecture the ref and not a single action taken. Jose steps a foot over the byline and is sent to the stands :lol:

I don't really have any feelings about Everton as a football club, but I have to say, seeing koeman have his trousers taken down so regularly this season fills me with joy, the mouthy feck.

Or, to put it in his own words, I'm just not impressed.

Don't think he is that good either.

It's called tactically naive in the PL for whatever reason.

Also a reason why British managers usually do not get considered for the bigger jobs in England. Make fun of him but, Rodgers tried to play Football at Reading and Swansea he was given a shot at Liverpool.

Full time, boos heard at Goodison
Burnley last season got 7 points away ALL of last season, they now have 8 points