Premier League Gameweek 7

Credit to Burnley but I have literally never seen them playing positive football.. they are happy to defend all game. One of the reason for the regress in quality of the PL.

If you watch a La liga game, at least they try to play proper football.
Play to your strengths

Dyche is a good manager. Burnley are pretty solid at the back and their team player wise (to me anyway) is as obscure as Brighton and Huddersfield's

When Rooney is not playing for your team, you realize he appeals for everything right/wrong, even if he doesn't see the incident. Referees would vote him the biggest cnut among the players for sure and deservedly so.

Burnley played well I though, very organised. Everton are in a real mess, Goodison is rancid at the moment.

When Rooney is not playing for your team, you realize he appeals for everything right/wrong, even if he doesn't see the incident. Referees would vote him the biggest cnut among the players for sure and deservedly so.
International break coming up. Wonder how he will annoy the missus this time.

We noticed it when he played here but were shouting along with him! He's always had a gob on him but point taken when it's not for your team it looks worse.

Lukaku being the second top scorer under these lot is looking more and more impressive everyday.

Much as I would like to see it, I don't see Newcastle getting a win today..

Lukaku being the second top scorer under these lot is looking more and more impressive everyday.

I think that is a bit unfair on Everton. What they lack is a good striker upfront. Sure they are not creating loads, but currently, without a proven or decent scorer to lead the line, they look to be rowing without any heading.

With the same squad, if they had someone decent upfront, I am sure they would do so much better.

Everton fooled themselves their appalling form was just down to playing the big teams early.
The Europa and Burnley at home and they are in big trouble. Manager has to be under severe threat surely.

Liverpool are going to demolish Newcastle tonight.

Also wonder what the odds are on Shelvey doing something stupid and/ or getting sent off. Pretty much guaranteed I reckon.

Burnley have got 8 points from their away fixtures this season against Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Everton. That’s amazing. Not sure if even we can match that.

Can't stand listening to Phil Neville. He sounds like a disbelieving teenager with everything he says.

Unfortunately he is dreadful.
It's like someone once said to him "don't be so monotonous, show some interest in your voice", so now he overdoes it with a whiny faux excitement voice.

It's shocking to see that the likes of Klavan and Cuco Martina are getting so many minutes for clubs like Liverpool and Everton. These players weren't even established players in the Eredivisie.

Burnley have got 8 points from their away fixtures this season against Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Everton. That’s amazing. Not sure if even we can match that.
We have seven, but they have four games away, we have three games away and four at home. Three points at Swansea and Southampton, one at Stoke.

Newcastle look like they will play football, so it should be easier for us today theoretically.
Still have to wait to see how it goes tactically during the game though.

Merino is a quality player, Shelvey the wildcard.

Liverpool are going to demolish Newcastle tonight.

Also wonder what the odds are on Shelvey doing something stupid and/ or getting sent off. Pretty much guaranteed I reckon.
He’ll score a worldie from 40 yards then get sent off.

It's shocking to see that the likes of Klavan and Cuco Martina are getting so many minutes for clubs like Liverpool and Everton. These players weren't even established players in the Eredivisie.
Klavan was a top centre half in the Bundesliga for Augsburg. Been dreadful for us though, more physical league and his age coupled with a more open style probably hasn't helped him. He's not a bad player though, just not for us and I really do dread seeing his name on the team sheet.
That's not even starting on what version of Lovren will turn up.

Tyler. This guy is unbelievable. HE'S STILL TALKING ABOUT THE MANE RED CARD.

Senile oaf.