Premier League Gameweek 7

Does anyone else have a weird background hum to their BT Sport? It's the only channel I'm getting it on.

Arsenal have these long periods in seasons when they are extremley lucky with the chances the opposition misses

So Brighton start the game with all 11 of their players in their own defensive third until they go 1-0 down. Then they start attacking and actually create chances and come close to scoring.

What is it about bottom half PL teams who play like that? Why start the game so negatively? :wenger:

So Brighton start the game with all 11 of their players in their own defensive third until they go 1-0 down. Then they start attacking and actually create chances and come close to scoring.

What is it about bottom half PL teams who play like that? Why start the game so negatively? :wenger:
Went well for Huddersfield yesterday.

Can we have Özil in the squad for the second half? We have no creativity without him.

He is not even on the bench.

1-0 HT. Crap game overall. Started well, then absolutely nothing.

Thats why i ask, if we can have him in the squad for the second half.. :D

City only scored two against them and had only 4 shots on goal. We already have 7. Can't be that bad.

These are the sort of games Arsenal win every year. They’ll have that inevitable come down and Wenger our period eventually.

I thought the touch and passing of lacazette would be better. I heard it was one of his strong points, but it looks a bit dissappointing.