Premier League Gameweek 7

Important win for City. But they seriously lacked punch up front without Aguero.

1-0 does not do the match any justice. City just dominated the game, Chelsea looked average in front of City. United needs to look out for City, they are looking really ominous.
I didn't quite catch the part about City. Could you elaborate.

Massive for City. That's wins against Liverpool and Chelsea already in the bag. They are going to piss the title.

Deserved result. Only one team wanted to win this so they won. Idiotic management from Conte overall.

City have now outclassed Liverpool at home and Chelsea away. If that isn't a statement of intent I don't know what is. They're not going to drop many points this season.

Even without Mendy and Aguero they looked a very complete and solid team. Delph surprised me with his performance, put in a very capable performance at LB. But then again his opposition was Azpilicueta. :wenger:

Didn't they dominate us at Stanford Bridge?

I don't fancy us getting this sort of result there.
They were not truly dominating especially in the first half. They're just ruthless while our defense got a mare.

We still had chance in that game compared to we pretty much gave Chelsea no chance at OT.

fecking woeful performance from chelsea. Had no idea what the hell they were trying to do.

Shape was awful. Willian was stinking.

Let the verbal masturbation about city commence.

You know Chelsea will be so much better than this when they face us. Appalling today. Couldn't even try and expose City's questionable defence.

Because we will set up against them like they did vs City.

City were very good, but Chelsea were really awful. Expected them to do much more. Maybe a bit tired? Couldn't hold on to the ball either. A really strange performance from them. Not sure what Conte wanted to achieve today.

They were not truly dominating especially in the first half. They're just ruthless while our defense got a mare.

We still had chance in that game compared to we pretty much gave Chelsea no chance at OT.
Yeah so they don't hand out "held your own for a half" prizes. We lost and we usually do poorly at Cheslea. City just went and turned them over there. Obviously a brilliant result for them and a bad one for us.

Hopefully their defensive frailties return

Do cheques still get stamped? :eek::angel:

:lol:

TBF, Chelsea weren't that bad - completely failed in midfield and sloppy passes, but they're still a really goos team. Probably set-up wrong for the match, should have played the long ball and runners more than their usual game. Have to hope City drop a gear in the winter when the fixtures pile up.