Premier League Gameweek 7

I don't even know how Chelsea manage some of the results that they get. Just very uninspiring.

You know Chelsea will be so much better than this when they face us. Appalling today. Couldn't even try and expose City's questionable defence.

This is the worst I've seen Chelsea play for a while

Why did City keep the ball alive then? They wanted to make a substitution but just gave possession back to Chelsea.

Chelsea deserving everything they got out of this.

You know Chelsea will be so much better than this when they face us. Appalling today. Couldn't even try and expose City's questionable defence.
Absolutely

1-0 does not do the match any justice. City just dominated the game, Chelsea looked average in front of City. United needs to look out for City, they are looking really ominous.

Shit result

fecking city. At least we are seeing some daylight between ourselves and Chelsea.

I don't really get it, first you guys laugh at Chelsea playing full defensive mode, getting Willian on instead of Pedro/Batshityay today and then you praise City for their defensive formation. Make up your mind.

City look excellent I'm afraid. You can now see Peps imprint on the team. Urgh.

Big win for city. But conte playing without a striker after Morata went off was a stupid tactics. Gave too much respect to city's defence.

To go away from home to Chelsea and beat them without Kompany, Aguero and Mendy is very impressive.
Dominant display.