Premier League Gameweek 7

Hazard has been shit, he is slowing all the attacks down to a walking pace. Sometimes Nani used to do the same for us. Really annoying.

?Sterling had a good chance there

Kante struggling badly. Caught repeatedly today.

Chelsea not negotiating this very well. I thought they'd be bouncing after a great performance vs Atletico.

They are still in the game, let's not forget. As it stands, this a great result for us.

Listening commentators this season, what happened with term "throwing money at their problems"?! I swear last 2-3 seasons it was said in our games at least once.

Chelsea have been average today, v Arsenal and large parts of the Spurs game.
Not a good sign

If Jose set up like Conte did here he would be getting killed by the press.

Our lack of a RW and top class attacking fullbacks will hurt us against the top teams, congest the middle and we're in trouble.

Still think that Citeh are favourites due to their embarassing riches in attack.
Not against big teams, but against midtable sides who know how to park a bus. Hence the need to score from set pieces

I think they've improved a lot on offensive set pieces this season. Imo what's missing is a great Mkhitaryan to connect the midfield with the forwards. They still have problems breaking down teams with a low block but as soon as they have a comfortable lead when teams expose themselves to their counters they look a lot more dangerous.

They needed an upgrade on Mata-Mkhitaryan and a proper left back wouldn't hurt either even though Young has been good from what I've seen. I think it's still a year too soon for them to win it.
TL:DR they're not quite great at breaking down buses. Hence the need to score from set pieces

Btw, Morata's injury killed this game for chelsea

The only reason, I'm watching is because I'm worried I might miss a goal.
This has been tumescent.

It must be worth bringing on Zappacosta or Moses for Rudiger, give them more of a threat down there right side