Premier League Gameweek 7

Awful game, Chelsea are terrible.

That Willian sub for Morata is bat shit crazy, reminds me when JM came with Hazard as number 9 vs Moyes United at OT, what kind of bs is that i dont know.

Atkison whata clown, couldn't be more biased blue cnut. How's still given to ref Chelsea games is beyond my understanding.

Never seen Rudiger before, he looks terrified of being in control of the ball. Is he having an off day or is he usually like this?

great save

Commentators praising City's domination on the ball when they've had zero creativity.

Why is Pedro not playing? Quick technical player who can finish. Excellent for this kind of game.

Chelsea need to change something. They've been pretty average so far.

I don't understand why he put Willian and not Batshuayi. Chelsea are playing without a striker and can't build a proper attacking pattern any more.

With this rat City will inevitably win.

City will tire after 70 mins, that is when chelsea will come into it, till then they will try to hang on.

City are good. Made Chelsea feel they need to park the bus to win anything at home against them. Chelsea can attack fine, they play defensive because they fear City on the break.

City set up really defensively, not a huge deal of risky moves, keeping possession pointlessly and not letting other team to play the stuff too. Dull.

How much luck do City get on big games? Mane sent off vs Pool and now Morata injured.

Aguero in a freak car accident is pretty unlucky. Both now missing their best strikers.