Premier League Gameweek 7

Been a dull game. Both teams aren't creating enough. City are controlling things but their attacking players need to do more. They're sorely missing Aguero as Jesus doesn't have enough of a physical presence.

Meh....

City leaving those defenders on islands and Willian and Hazard doing nothing to punish them for it.

Can't wait for United to play them and have Rash/Martial tear them apart.

On another note. Extremely not impressed with Sane. Doesn't seem to be progressing.

Chelsea are so fecking uninspiring. No way they would have won the league last season had they not been completely unchallenged. They should have lost to Arsenal and definitely Spurs, already this season. I just don't rate them at all.

interesting game for me, not much spectacular excitement admittedly

bit of a defensive sub by Conte

City take the half on points

Meh....

City leaving those defenders on islands and Willian and Hazard doing nothing to punish them for it.

Can't wait for United to play them and have Rash/Martial tear them apart.

On another note. Extremely not impressed with Sane. Doesn't seem to be progressing.

I've actually been impressed with Sane this season but feck me, he's been poor today and not in the game at all.

Been a dull game. Both teams aren't creating enough. City are controlling things but their attacking players need to do more. They're sorely missing Aguero as Jesus doesn't have enough of a physical presence.

And Sane and Sterling have been extremely wasteful. The service to Jesus has been poor.

City are just too unbalanced. Everyone wants the ball to feet, no crossing or taking any risks in possession.

I also would love a Chelsea victory by a few. We know after last season that City are mentally weak.

And Sane and Sterling have been extremely wasteful. The service to Jesus has been poor.
Sterlings been fine for me. Sane has been poor. Issue with Jesus is, he can't hold the ball up. City seem unwilling to pass the ball to his feet probably for that reason.

The pace with which City move the ball is dizzying and pretty accurate. Not too many misplaced or overhit passes, almost no sign of hoofing it up when defenders are subjected to pressure as well. Good job by Pep.

Don't get the City praise. They've done nothing with it. Cowardly from Chelsea though.

Was watching the game on my phone, so couldn't comment here.

Excellent half both from a tactical and entertaining perspective. Don't understand the boring comments.

City is really threatening on the break. Silva should have stuck that in the back of the net. Chelsea realize this and don't commit more than 5 players on counter attacks. Morata is an excellent outlet, shame about his injury. Chelsea are threatening on counters and set pieces, but shit the bed whenever they have the ball for more than 5 seconds.

Both defenses have been great. City on shutting down counters effectively by taking away the second pass option. Chelsea are breaking up moves effectively in their third of the pitch, Kante, Bakayoko and a defender shadowing the likes of Silva.

If Chelsea become a little bit aggressive on counters, City will tear them apart. I expect their shape to remain the same. As for City, I imagine Walker will play a bigger role this second half. Chelsea were flummoxed when he brought the ball infield. Fine margins. Game can go either way.

City are good. Made Chelsea feel they need to park the bus to win anything at home against them. Chelsea can attack fine, they play defensive because they fear City on the break.

Both teams fear the other on the break. That's why it's so cagey.

Chelsea are very deep innit?

City just missing the final ball in, been close to getting it right a couple of times.

The pace with which City move the ball is dizzying and pretty accurate. Not too many misplaced or overhit passes, almost no sign of hoofing it up when defenders are subjected to pressure as well. Good job by Pep.

I love it too.

Chelsea look in big trouble. An early goal could open the floodgates

Martin Atkinson hasn't been in the game at all. Very disappointed, needs to step up in the second half.

Got to love Conte's defensive organization though. That back 5 look really difficult to break even for City. Kante has been tremendous too along with Bakayoko. If anything Frabregas needs to be subbed.

Sterlings been fine for me. Sane has been poor. Issue with Jesus is, he can't hold the ball up. City seem unwilling to pass the ball to his feet probably for that reason.

Sterling is trying alright but his end product has been lacking. He's been bright though.

The Manchester team taking more points from Chelsea will have an edge in the title race, Chelsea are still a tough one to crack.

This Christensen chap is quite good, might be the first of their young ones to avoid a journeyman career with loan moves and actually establish himself.

Chelsea will nick this I think.

Hazard trying to be too cute there