Premier League Gameweek 7

Can't say it wasn't coming. Conte got this wrong

It's also worth noting that Chavski played Atleti midweek whereas City played who, Shaktar?
I watched the City-Shaktar game and Shaktar were very impressive. Despite Citys press they played the ball around nicely. It wasn't an easy game for them by any means.

City was piling up the pressure, and de Bruyne is quite a capable footballer.

Chelsea getting absolutely outclassed. Kante constantly giving the ball away.

About time. Kante is having a disaster out there too.
Predictably. Against a team that good with possession, need more positioning disciplined and better read of the situation than shadow chasing. His one pace in possession is exposed, too.

If you're a neutral you'd have wanted City to score first. Chelsea's hand is now forced.

As a United fan, hopefully they grab an equaliser at the least...

I watched the City-Shaktar game and Shaktar were very impressive. Despite Citys press they played the ball around nicely. It wasn't an easy game for them by any means.

Sure, it's still far more challenging. Apart from being overly defensive, Chavs lool gassed.

Predicted goal and deserved, too. Idiotic management of Conte by putting Willian in and letting City gaining total control of the game.

Chelsea playing City first will give Jose a good idea of how best to lineup vs City.

Chelsea don't look like a football team out there. Kante is threating the ball like it's a bomb.

I agree, although people were saying the same last season at this point.
But just look at their performance at the home of the champions.. so much attacking. Chelsea look like a man down even if they aren't!

Really thought this is the kind of game Kante and Bakayoko would dominate but their lack of technical ability in tight situations has really come to the fore here.