Premier League Gameweek 5

Premier League just officially stated that the yellow was for kicking the ball. Wild that a yellow wasn’t given for this

Bullshit bent officiating

The ref is pointing that he wants the free kick taking further back, and so Doku passes it back to where the referee is pointing

NBC commentators heard the VAR room talking about excessive contact. Premier League says kicking the ball away. What a fecking circus

Arsenal now literally just lining up as 5 centre halves and 4 DMs :lol:

Mourinho, Pulis, Dyche and all the other shithouse managers in history have nothing on Arteta.

Kovacic shouldve been sent off for kick the ball away then!

oh, it was a goal attempt apparently, my bad

NBC commentators heard the VAR room talking about excessive contact. Premier League says kicking the ball away. What a fecking circus

Makes no difference, he could have had 2 yellows in that instance... he got 1 and was already on 1.

Arsenal are ridiculously boring to watch. Complete park the bus merchants.

Mourinho, Pulis, Dyche and all the other shithouse managers in history have nothing on Arteta.
I’ve been saying they have Mourinho vibes this season which isn’t a negative criticism! Some Arsenal fans don’t seem to appreciate that.

hardly gonna play expansive attacking football a man down against city with a 1 goal lead are they

Michael Oliver has that special ability as a ref to have both teams and their sets of fans furious at him at the same time (and I'm sure many neutrals too). An absolute weasel of a ref who has no idea how to control a game, randomly going from "let's things go" style old-school English type refereeing to micro-managing the hell out of the game like the worst of the Spanish refs. Truly a special talent.
Why is he still allowed to ref if he's so controversial?

It was confirmed by VAR that is was because of delaying the restart aka kicking the ball away. Next time don’t try to be a know it all.
Oh ok. So he committed 2 yellow card offences in 1 action and he's already on a yellow, so the complaints are for ??

Besides on my stream they're saying it was for excessive contact.

The fact that are 2 potential actions he could've been given a yellow for proves it was just immense stupidity from Trossard...

I hate BOTH of these teams but Oliver is such a corrupt p.o.s. he should be investigated. Citehs buying off refs is so blatant. I guess it's irrelevant because eufa, fifa and the FA profit so much from it, they will never do anything about it. Rules and laws are only as effective as those who have the power and duty to enforce them.

If City bought him out explain why :-

1. Arsenal got away with taking the freekick ten yards forward

2. Why the ref called Walker over and then didn't give him ample time to get back in position, leading to him being out of position for Calafiores goal.

Surely if the logic goes that the ref is helping City, then these two above wouldn't have happened.

Make it make sense.

I mean I dislike City as much as the next guy, but let's be consistent.