Premier League Gameweek 5

That Brighton manager should complain about how many bookings he gets and now a sending off, when these managers can do whatever the feck they like

10 men behind ball 2nd half now. Ruined the game this. Hate one sided halves unless it’s in our favour.

Regardless of what everyone thinks about that second yellow, shouldn’t Oliver be blowing for HT before that happens?

He had no other choice, Oliver had to take care of himself there !

How unbelievably thick is Trossard.

Complete and utter idiot after what happened with his own team mate the other week.

I think it’s harsh. Trossard is instinctively going to clear and is about to pull out last second.

Trossard looks like a crack head lesbian doesn’t he

Useless cnut

the ref is a fecking joke. The second arsenal goal was a clear foul on Ederson and now this red card on trossard, which was clearly too much pressure from the fans for the fecking pansy ref and his weak ass and he felt the need to compensate, while ruining the match and handling it to the lottery winners on a plate

Why are people pretending that wasn’t a second yellow card offence?

That's for kicking the ball, right... ??
After Bruno got booked for crossing the ball when there was no whistle, I am not surprised anymore..
There is no consistency though... I remember the liverpool midfielder didnt get his second yellow for the same thing that weekend.

Honestly what’s the point? They’re near impossible to beat and then if you start doing it the refs come to the rescue.

Arsenal waste soo much time. When taking set pieces, kicking the ball away and other antics.

How is that a yellow? Unless it was for the kicking of the ball and even that would be wrong.
If it was for the tackle, then why did Halland not get a yellow for the wild jump at the start? His was a far worse tackle
Kicking the ball away has always been a yellow card offence. It’s just now they’re clamping down on it more.