Premier League Gameweek 4

Can't believe the Liverpool result... if only we could have done that

Was just one of those freak will never happen in another match matches. We have 3 errors and they all lead to goals and we miss 2-3 sitters

It will be more like, 'was poor Jacky Stephens hard done by today?' or 'Why did it take 51 seconds for Southampton to take their penalty?'
Probably. They were asked about city's charges on Friday, oh we talk about that on Monday?
Let's see what crap they come out with .

Man City 4 games 12 points. Can't see any team stopping them to their 5th title in a row.

They strolling the league. The EPL is the new Bundesliga.

Man City 4 games 12 points. Can't see any team stopping them to their 5th title in a row.

They strolling the league. The EPL is the new Bundesliga.
Will be until Pep leaves and the worry for me is that he'll never leave.

Spurs beat Arsenal tomorrow and you'd have to assume the league is pretty much done for the season now.

Serious question, not including punishment, is there any chance City don't win the league this year?

It never ceases to amaze me that of all the retired footballers Sky thought it was a good idea to hire that fool Carragher.

Even more amazing they didnt bin him on the spot after he spat at the young girl.

Serious question, not including punishment, is there any chance City don't win the league this year?

Very very unlikely that they dont. They might drop the odd few points here or there but the more serious challengers will drop more.

Arsenals next 2 games are already being referred to as title deciders and we are only 4 games in.

Tielemans and Onana partnership looks really good. Tielemans the deeper playmaker, Onana the ball carrier.

Quite unfortunate that we could've added so much to our midfield with cheap / free transfers like Tielemans, Lavia, Madison etc and we chose guys like Mount.

As I say that, random Everton goal due to Onana error

Tielemans and Onana partnership looks really good. Tielemans the deeper playmaker, Onana the ball carrier.

Quite unfortunate that we could've added so much to our midfield with cheap / free transfers like Tielemans, Lavia, Madison etc and we chose guys like Mount.
So good they're trailing at home against relegation fodder?

I'd be livid if they pulled that back but not the foul by Pool on Casemiro

That's a fantastic finish, Onana's had a mare there.

People think Onana is pretending but he's rolled is ankle in the fall.

It never ceases to amaze me that of all the retired footballers Sky thought it was a good idea to hire that fool Carragher.

Even more amazing they didnt bin him on the spot after he spat at the young girl.

He must have some connections within Sky. People have been sacked for far less. Still find it hilarious he went missing for weeks after the FA cup QF last year.