Premier League Gameweek 36

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Kalvin Phillips has been a resounding success at Man City, I must say.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Can't say I'm surprised. I always thought that was a weird fit.
Always saw him as a backup, especially since Gundogan is off this summer. But even taking into account the mandatory season to adapt to a Pep team, I'm quite astonished by how little he minutes he got.

Gazautd18

Yeah. I'm over this Micah pundit experiment.
Edit.
But I'm all for Keane burying Pickford :devil:

Anustart89

For me it was clumsy, but Haaland was looking for a pen, throwing himself to the floor. Contact doesn't have to mean a foul every time.
So what though? Haaland’s closest to the ball and is waiting for it to drop, and Pickford just decides that he can just go through his back. It’s a textbook situation where the defending player has to make the decision to not commit, otherwise it’s a foul. Compare it to a situation where a defender shepherds the ball out of play. When is an attacker ever allowed to just run into the defenders back (with his hand hitting the opponent in the head for good measure)? The fact that that isn’t a pen is an absolute joke and shows the level of incompetence we’re dealing with because the only justification for that not being given as a penalty is “ah the game’s already over so feck it”, which isn’t what we want from referees in the game, is it? We kind of want them to apply the laws of the game regardless of whether it’s 0-0 or 3-0.

But since the game was over and the decision had no bearing on the result there will be nothing said about this even if this is more deserving of an apology than Mitoma’s non-penalty against Spurs which everyone was up in arms about.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Martin Tyler sounds out of breath.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
everton have the easier last two games - think Leeds will need to beat West Ham. Not much doubt that they'll beat Spurs last day of season

El Zoido

That’s a potential red, really dangerous and a deliberate attempt to take a player out.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Really poor tackle and not even a booking?

*awaits Casemiro references*

Manncunian

The refereeing in this game and the Everton game has been diabolical. It gets worse week on week.

How have we ended up with such dire standards??