Premier League Gameweek 36

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
West Ham meanwhile getting down over... surprise surprise after we made then look good

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I find the two very similar. Both very good on the ball, eye for goal, press resistant, dynamic, etc.

Put Mac Allister in that City side and he'd dominate, in my opinion.
take at least two seasons to get to where Gundogan is

wr8_utd

:'(
I find the two very similar. Both very good on the ball, eye for goal, press resistant, dynamic, etc.

Gundogan also adds extremely crucial goals to City which will be hard to replace. I think Pep will make sure he stays.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Unfortunate and annoying. Was always going to be a game where we needed to score first to get some points.

padr81

Supports
Man City

Gundogan is tidier than MacAllister I think. He's not as energetic but he's calmness personified.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
no tears from me if Everton go down.. hate the cnut fans of theirs

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
supposedly Ole said again yesterday that we could have got him for £4m... at least that's what the MotD commentator said
Saw those quotes. The way we did transfers then I can well believe it. Rather sign some past it striker than the one for the future. Probably told him we have Martial.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Think it's City legend Andy butt nose Hinchcliff?
City are a great team but the fact that all these bellends now have a career out of it is galling.
It's irritating enough having Micah Richards in the studio, laughing like he's having his balls tickled under the table, without having another bertie on commentary.

wr8_utd

:'(
City should win this now but they struggled to see out games vs Fulham and Leeds also so Everton can't give up yet.

laughtersassassin

Where the feck was Pickford there. No where near the top corner and still miles away from saving it.....

LARulz

Historically it might not be but both Brighton and Brentford won't be easy games for sure.
Yeah, and those teams are better than what they were in the past. Also didn't Brentford beat City at the Etihad this season?