Premier League Gameweek 34-35

E-mal

Mudryk has had 2 shots which compete with each other for the worst attempt of the season
People like to cause at Jackson but Mudryk is just nothing, useless. And Mudryk cost more than twice his fee

Walters_19_MuFc

Morgan Rogers mugging Palmer off with that celebration.

Also, how many times did Garnacho and Antony get into those positions today and ended up doing nothing with it? :(

thisisnottaken1

Am I right in saying that if Villa win, we’re mathematically unable to finish any higher than 5th?

Seriously though, what a train wreck this season has been. We haven’t even been in the top 4 once this season, IIRC. I’d be very surprised if that’s not unprecedented in the premier league era.
Who’s in a worse situation, us or Chelsea?
[/QUOTE]
Hard to tell.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Them, on the basis that the people running them have pretty clearly proven themselves to be clowns, whereas the people (now) running us at least might not be.

E-mal

Chelsea play far better football, room for improvement but we seem to be building the right structure, something Chelsea doesn’t have

fps

Mudryk isn’t a footballer. He’s a runner but he’s not a footballer. Passing is crazy bad.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pretty average from us after the first five minutes. We like conserving energy during games so don't go crazy like Newcastle and Spurs do but Chelsea confidence is brittle so would've preferred us to keep on attacking.

Instead dropping off gave them opportunity to grow into the game. Have to be honest I was expecting the Jackson goal to be given as from the first replay Cash's foot looked to be playing him onside. Then the more regular miss from free header inside the box.

Top finish from Rogers.

jasT1981

Am I right in saying that if Villa win, we’re mathematically unable to finish any higher than 5th?
Yes, Villa will be on 69 points, and with 4 games left we can only get 68 points. So even with 12 points from last 4 games we will only be 4 points better off than Moyes season. We are already equal on losses (12) than that season and 12 goals behind what we scored then.

Zed is not dead

We’d be better off playing a low block counter attacking football similar to what Villa are doing tonight

JBG

We’d be better off playing a low block counter attacking football similar to what Villa are doing tonight
You mean like the one OGS was criticized for playing and supposedly the players challenged him to step away from and try and play like the "bigger teams"?