g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34-35

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Whatever happens we're happy because United got them in this situation - even boxing between themselves.
Klopp lost the 'slot' ...sorry Plot!

didz

He blew the whistle as Gakpo went to play the ball so even if he scored the whistle would have blown before the ball hit the back of the net and wouldn't have been given.
Ah, fair enough.

E-mal

Lucky us.
Tells you all you need to know about the Pep Guardiola is my idol we have.
Dutch league is about as good as the championship bar Ajax and PSV. So doing well in that league needs to be taken in relative terms

90 + 5min

From talking about 4 titles to imploding. Shame Chelsea couldn’t score one goal in that final.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Tells you all you need to know about the Pep Guardiola is my idol we have.
Dutch league is about as good as the championship bar Ajax and PSV. So doing well in that league needs to be taken in relative terms
Yet they are bigging up Liverpool's new manager. I would be very wary.

LordSpud

Will be so funny when Van Dijk and Salah both feck off. Could be another period out in the wilderness for Pool

LordSpud

Weird Liverpool were doing alright when they had that proper injury crisis. Then they started getting players back and have folded. Delicious!

the_cliff

Salah hasn't exactly been doing much, he's their Rashford.
Sure... Except this season he has as many premier league goals as Rashford has managed in his best ever season for us.

Salah has been poor (for his standards) since coming back from his injury but to compare him to Rashford is a joke. People forget his form pre injury is probably the main reason Liverpool were even in the title race in the first place !

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Wonder if they're boxing in the dressing room now?

Bertie Wooster

A draw the best result for United, WH surely can't catch us now.
Yep, was wanting a draw and delighted with that.

As you say, helps keep West Ham well below us and with only three games left for them. We've still got a tough battle with Chelsea and Newcastle, but good that West Ham are dropping away.

And of course it's two dropped points for the scousers.

Nori-

LFC out of the tittle race...Salah putting Klopp in a head lock on live tv...Klopps farewell tour in pieces.

Great start to the summer.

Ghirahim

Jarrod Bowen would easily score 30 goals a season in a better more attacking side. United should have signed him.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Klopp dropping Salah is adding more fuel to the ‘It’s just like when Ferguson left United’ fire. Remember when Ferguson gave Moyes the monumental Rooney headache in the summer of 2013?

Moyes gave the first six weeks in the job trying to sort out that whole mess instead of being allowed to hit the ground running on a positive footing. Similar vibes here with Klopp, Slot and Salah now.
Jeez… their falling-out is more pronounced than we thought!

:drool:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Well imagine that, Newcastle will be the prime feed in the 1000 slot in the US. I'm fully behind the likelihood the Saudi investment fund has a stake in NBC/USA Network.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Imagine benching Salah for Gakpo though. Salah has every right to be pissed.
You haven’t been watching him the last few weeks then, he’s been gash. Been at fault for errors that have lead to goals for the opposition, and his goalscoring has dropped off since returning from injury. Deservedly dropped for today.

the_cliff

You haven’t been watching him the last few weeks then, he’s been gash. Been at fault for errors that have lead to goals for the opposition, and his goalscoring has dropped off since returning from injury. Deservedly dropped for today.
Yeah but as I've said in my previous post, Salah has at least played well at some point this season. You're basically sacrificing Salah (who's been terrible after his injury) but has been one of the best players in the league in the first half of it for Gakpo who's been gash since joining Liverpool.

It's like you play Salah and potentially a world class player back into form or Cody Gakpo. This shouldn't even be a conversation.

Last edited:

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Well Pool has folded like a lawn chair. Hope we are not the next ones. Wanted City beaten...starting to look more and more difficult.

laughtersassassin

Well Pool has folded like a lawn chair. Hope we are not the next ones. Wanted City beaten...starting to look more and more difficult.
I want you lot to win it for sure but tbh I'm happy as long as it's not Liverpool.

When Klopp annoi he was leaving I was bricking it with how much they might win.

Would have been unbearable