Premier League Gameweek 31

If Liverpool win will that keep them in with a shout for the Europa Conference league?

They can still finish 5th pretty comfortably if they win all their aways left which is possible. Only 6 points off Spurs with a better GD and Spurs will crumble at Anfield under the pressure they did to Arsenal.

I love Erik's hands in the air celebration, Klopp and his celebration... :wenger:
But did you love this hand in the air

Brendan-Rodgers-Liverpool.jpg

Leeds were better under Marsch then the manager they have now. At least they could create chances back then but they can't do any basics right now

This is the first game Liverpool have won since the 7-0.

Why is Klopp hugging them as if they are about to clean a radiological diaster and never been seen again

Only a few minutes ago did I realise Leeds v Liverpool was on tonight. Liverpool having one of those nights again with scoring from every shot on target?

Liverpool's fixture list from now until the end of the season is very gentle. Hardest game is probably Villa at home.

You know you're a shit goalkeeper when you let Nunez score a one on one

8 shots on target 7 goals
7 shots on target 6 goals

I get they can be clinical but what the hell

8 shots on target 7 goals
7 shots on target 6 goals

I get they’re can be clinical but what the hell

Similar story when they put 9 past Bournemouth and 7 past Palace. Cnuts just have those games and we were on the end of one of them

There’s a difference between lucky and good finishing, let’s have it right. It’s our own fault if we need 5 shots to score a goal.

Good win but Leeds are awful. Maybe we can sneak a EL spot and I guess I'll take that. TAA moving more centrally into midfield will be interesting to see if Klopp persists with it. I don't think having Konate as a RB/CB hybrid is a long term solution personally. I think good teams exploit the space it would leave between Van Dijk and him. If we can find someone who can play RB then I would be fine with TAA in midfield.

Weird how a team who've won 9-0, 7-0, 7-1 and 6-1 in one season have been so dreadful for most of it.

Leeds are going down.

There’s a difference between lucky and good finishing, let’s have it right. It’s our own fault if we need 5 shots to score a goal.
But then you have the epitome of the opposite of clinical like Darwin Nunez scoring in two almost 1 shot on goal = one goal, perhaps it's more about the state of the opponent defense in those games than the quality of the finishing?

Against us it was lucky, it's not like Firminho and Nunez are known for their clinical finishing

Trent 136 passes, and Van Dijk 140 passes.... holy feck. Did Leeds even try?