Premier League Gameweek 31

That's just it though, on paper, as I said above once they play any competent team they shit the bed. I think they're to far back now. Can't see us and Newcastle dropping that many points for them to get in there.
The teams they've got left aren't exactly competent. Never rule them out after they did it 2 years ago from a similar position.

Sinisterra deserves a better club than fecking Leeds. Even if his legs are mostly made of glass.

4-1. Gonna get very messy for Leeds, being torn apart here.

That's a pretty goal

Lads, I think they might be back! If we don't keep our shit together they might pip us for fourth.

Liverpool have finally followed up that win to kick start their season against united. It's only taken six weeks

Well at least there's the joy of Leeds getting hammered twice in a row. Hope they go down. Unfortunately I can't see Forest, Leicester or So'ton getting any points against anybody right now.

His fist pumping is the pinnacle of cringe. It's even more cringe than using the word cringe as a noun.

We should enjoy the fact that he's been reduced to fist pumping against relegation certainties. I hope to see much more of this. It's when he's all gracious and sensible that spells trouble for us.

We thought it was a Bielsa problem, it seems to be a Leeds thing... Defending like amateurs.

The atmosphere is horrible. You can't hear any of the home crowd and then you occasionally hear the away crowd for short periods