Premier League Gameweek 31

That's got nothing to do with an award for an entirely seasons worth of perferomances.

Haalands total season has been more impressive
Messi has outperformed him beside the goals. Messi has passed it better, has more assists, created more chances, had more key passes, more completed dribbles, and has more G/A. Messi also won the World Cup as the best player in that tournament at 35, which destroys what Haaland has done this season. Messi is about to win 3 trophies.... Haaland might not even win one. And Messi has done that with an injury-hit PSG squad, which has no decent depth.

Fecking Haaland is insane. Its his first season in the PL too. He would break all records before he leaves the PL.

Makes me so angry that City have a player that’s going to go down as one of the best ever in the history of the game.

I’m not a curmudgeon. Brighton are currently the 3rd best team in the country with an elite level coach. Their buildup is truly outstanding. They totally deserve top 4 - however the best result for Manchester United is them not winning and it’s pretty bizarre to see so many cheering them on.
Just enjoy the finer things in life. Live love and laugh. Beautiful football against a team who we historically (in recent terms) hate is a lovely thing. Don’t curmudge, just feel the love.

Fecking Haaland is insane. Its his first season in the PL too. He would break all records before he leaves the PL.

Makes me so angry that City have a player that’s going to go down as one of the best ever in the history of the game.
One good thing is he's already suggested he wants to play in all the top leagues so unlikely that he'll stay at City for too many years

Why do you think Pep has been there so many years?

If they pay him enough money he'll stay.
Haaland could get big money at Real. Pep can't move to Real for obvious reasons. Where else would Pep realistically go anyway? He already was at Bayern. PSG is the only real option but hardly a smart move

Haaland could get big money at Real. Pep can't move to Real for obvious reasons

Pep could've moved to any other club in Europe, including back to his 'beloved' Barca, yet he's chosen to stay at an insignificant pissant club like City for so many years. That's obviously because they pay him too well for him to move. The same will be true of Haaland.

The pressure on Arsenal tomorrow…will they be able to hold their nerve?

The United teams of the last years wouldn’t be able to cope for sure!

Will be interesting to see if Arsenal can stay in front until the head to head in a few weeks.

Their owners have decided to tighten the purse strings over the past 12 months and it's backfired massively.
Covid hurt King Power badly and Top is not his father, even if he means well.

Rodgers should've been fired months ago and almost all the players he bought with the board's green light ain't worth shit (he stayed true to his traditions there). I like Deano but there's too much to do and too little time. I can't see him rescuing this sinking ship, the players gave up a long time ago.

Pep could've moved to any other club in Europe, including back to his 'beloved' Barca, yet he's chosen to stay at an insignificant pissant club like City for so many years. That's obviously because they pay him too well for him to move. The same will be true of Haaland.
Who would he go to and why? He's already achieved literally everything at Barcelona. What other club would be worth going to other than Real or Bayern?

Haaland off? Does Pep have no respect for all of us fantasy managers?

Haaland off? Does Pep have no respect for all of us fantasy managers?

How many times has he taken him off chasing a hattrick now? Must be frustrating Haaland who's surely chasing some records

Martin casually getting in a United defeat mention for no particular reason.. old prick.

Covid hurt King Power badly and Top is not his father, even if he means well.

Rodgers should've been fired months ago and almost all the players he bought with the board's green light ain't worth shit (he stayed true to his traditions there). I like Deano but there's too much to do and too little time. I can't see him rescuing this sinking ship, the players gave up a long time ago.
Does'nt help when you blow what little budget you have on the likes of Daka, Soumare, and Vestergaard either.

Craziest thing about Haalands goal stats when it all said and done is he played a lot less minutes than most of the others who have scored a lot historically.

Pep already did a stint at Bayern too.
Exactly which is why I mentioned both. Already been at Bayern and can't join Real due to his Barca legacy. What other team would be worth him joining?

Pep to someone like AC Milan or Juve if they get some serious financial backing could be on the cards.

Leicester are so blessed that City aren’t taking this match seriously.

There is a reason why City have never had to fend off interest from other clubs for their players. They're probably getting paid off the books. Wouldn't even surprise me if they're still paying the likes of Aguero and Silva through some agreement.

I thought you were only allowed to make 5 subs via 3 actual stoppages in the play? So like 2, 2, 1, but not on 4 or 5 separate occasions?

Bournemouth's manager Gary O'Neil appears to have played 250 odd Premier League games in 8 seasons and I have no memory of him at all. Wow.

This City team is still trailing this Arsenal that side that "throws in 1-0 defeats". People seem to be forgetting that.

Are they? Bascially only bad result they've had in last few months was 1-1 at Forest and Haaland had his worst finishing game of the season by a mile that day
Bournemouth's manager Gary O'Neil appears to have played 250 odd Premier League games in 8 seasons and I have no memory of him at all. Wow.

Came through at Pompey in early 2000s premier league team.

Maddison should have made it 3-2 and a nervy last ten for City