Premier League Gameweek 31

Cmon var just give it yourself rather than telling the ref to go across

Has to be a pen. But VAR and the Refs are useless so I’ve no faith in the correct decision being reached.

How on earth is the ref not giving that in real time?? He has a great view of it :lol:

I don’t understand why we want Newcastle to drop points. They are the only team that will stop Liverpool getting into top 4. Spurs will be no threat at all.

Let me help you. It's something called long-term thinking. Out of Liverpool and Newcastle, one has a City-like transfer budget while the other seems skint and is busy name-dropping star players to their fans without any actual signings :D. Who do you think will be a bigger threat in the future?

Dean Smith. New manager bounce of just defending deep thrown out after 10 minutes

They had no plan to attack :lol:

46 goals in the season is impressive no matter how you look at it

Haaland might break the PL record in this game if Leicester continue playing the way they have in the first 10 mins

Not following this on TV but got excited as looked on Bet365 and they froze the odds with Leicester City having a corner. So assumed Leicester might get a penalty and instead it comes up for Man. City instead.:lol:

Leicester GD will take a right hammering today. Why are they still starting Vardy?

What happened with Tete? Started good, but not even in the lineup anymore.

I don’t understand why we want Newcastle to drop points. They are the only team that will stop Liverpool getting into top 4. Spurs will be no threat at all.

Liverpool are way off, Brighton far more likely to make top 4 on current form.

City will stop after the third one. Then it's up to Leicester how many more City will score.

They are just a lesser City whats not to dislike. Liverpool are no threat either, Klopps losing it.

I know they are cheats and their success doesn't count, but it's still depressing how far ahead of everyone else City are.