Premier League Gameweek 31

Did he look up in the sky and shake his head in a "We wuz robbed" gesture like he did (often) when he was a player?

He looked the opposite, tbh. Downbeat and makes you wonder just how toxic Chelsea's dressing room is after Potter.

Newcastle,Chelsea, Spurs. Come on Leicester it's your turn to give us some joy. We'll even take a draw please. :drool:

Lampard:
We can come behind two goals against Real Madrid.
Also lampard:
Loses to Brighton (not that Brighton is bad at all)

Please United do not make it one of those classic top 4 blunder weekends where everyone drops points.

Last edited:
Leicester will be motivated to get out of relegation zone and it's Dean Smith's first game in charge. Can't say I expect City to drop points the way they're playing but this could be a surprising banana skin for them

Leicester will be motivated to get out of relegation zone and it's Dean Smith's first game in charge. Can't say I expect City to drop points the way they're playing but this could be a surprising banana skin for them
Never mind

Brighton are incredible, why did we have to draw them in the semis and not City ffs

Brighton or Villa getting CL football ahead of The Geordies will be beautiful.

Would never rule it out after that Alisson goal last time they looked out of it. Also their run in very favourable.
I don’t understand why we want Newcastle to drop points. They are the only team that will stop Liverpool getting into top 4. Spurs will be no threat at all.

Brighton are now better than City too. What are people smoking in here :lol:
I meant why did we draw against Brighton and not City draw with them

But having said that, I think it'll be just as tough

I don’t understand why we want Newcastle to drop points. They are the only team that will stop Liverpool getting into top 4. Spurs will be no threat at all.
For me, it's because I don't care what Liverpool do. All I care about is us making it. Our current rivals are Newcastle and Spurs. Them losing points is great.