Premier League Gameweek 24

When was the last time Karius even played?

Dubrovka definitely getting a winners medal next week then.

my initial thought was oh shit dubravka will probably go out with a real point to prove. But not having him as well as one of his two games for us makes him cup tied. It’s hilarious

It's just a 1 match ban for Pope isn't it? 3 games is just for violent conduct?

Does Bale fancy coming out of retirement for a one off game next week?

To be fair, Karius is pretty good for a third choice keeper. It's usually someone ancient or inexperienced.

karius probably sat at home thinking for feck sake I had a mates bbq to go to next Sunday

Dubrovka definitely getting a winners medal next week then.

I hope Newcastle do the decent thing and let him go up and get his medal and allow him to join in with the celebrations

Is it me or does it seem to always be Liverpool teams do these absolutely ridiculous things against? Seems to always be them that get this luck

Is Karius their 3rd choice?

If so, he'll have the game of his life.

Karius or Mark Gillespie for the final

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I watched Gillespie play for Walsall a few years back, he won the lottery being a premier league squad player.

When did Karius last seriously play a match, think he was on loan at Beskitas for a few years.

Rashford in current form will stick 2-3 past either.

Disaster of a match for Newcastle. Can see them finishing 7th-8th now.

I thouhgt wasn't an 1 game for a straight red card. Oh well, I'll go play darts with my wife.:wenger:

Do Newcastle real consider Karius worse than Dubravka? Because from what we saw off him for us then feck knows how shite Karius must be these days.