Premier League Gameweek 23

Just waiting for Pool to score here. Everton showing nothing

Don't want to give Liverpool any advantage here but I think Onana's quite lucky to get away with that there.

Why is nonez on the left and gakpoo down the middle? Should be the other way round

Gomez seemingly allowed to grab hold of simms every time. Liverpool get away with so much sh*t housery. Henderson and Robertson always leaving a bit in and never pulled for it

Everton really missing Calvert Lewin here

Shame Onana wanted about 10 minutes on it there.

Everton are going to need to nick a goal from something like that. It's not his fault he's been chucked into this, but that Simms lad up front is a straight-up Championship player and it's hard to see him or Everton's non-goalscoring wingers doing anything.

Don't want to give Liverpool any advantage here but I think Onana's quite lucky to get away with that there.
Get away with what? :lol: for god sake

Allisson got up and ran away without a care in the world

Wow. This performance from Simms is as bad as I’ve ever seen at this level. Absolute stage fright.

Tarkovski been told to smash every ball away. At least have a tiny bit of composure.

That Simms lad is dreadful. Clearly not his level. Did Dyche think any big lump up front would work?