Premier League Gameweek 23

Dias, KdB, Gundogan magically back: City to win this 4-0

It’s going to be hilarious once the punishments start being handed out and all those who think they’ve been wrongly accused end up with egg on their faces.

Haa Bailey been good under Emery?

He's so much more natural on the right that it astounds me that two successive managers play him on the right, where he can't use his pace to go on the outside. It was most of what made him dangerous in Germany.

He's so much more natural on the right that it astounds me that two successive managers play him on the right, where he can't use his pace to go on the outside. It was most of what made him dangerous in Germany.
Only one game. No surprises for guessing who that was against.

Looked like Maradona against us. Looks like Andros Townsend against anybody else.

City making more noise against the Anthem than than have ever made for their team. Half empty stadium again and more revenue than Madrid!! Pep's reputation will be well ruined by this. He made Barca great but had Xavi, Iniesta and Messi. Otherwise he has gone to the easiest job each time. Hopefully he gets banned when its proven he's taking off the books payments.