Premier League Gameweek 16

The amount of diving for the YMCA's is impressive.

At least 3 dives inside the penalty box for Roberston.

Raphinha would have been great in Ole's setup but Sancho suits Ralf's 4222 better for me.

Best case scenario, there was always going to be a ramp up period for Grealish.

If he's like this next season then yeah sure he's a flop. Odds of that are very low.
No. This is Grealish level.

Man city got overconfident and bot him in recklessly.

Why is Ashley young taking over Grealish?

As usual, once a ref is told to go to the monitor, it always ends up being changed from what the ref original did. I have yet to come across a time it hasn't happened, has anyone else?

As usual, once a ref is told to go to the monitor, it always ends up being changed from what the ref original did. I have yet to come across a time it hasn't happened, has anyone else?
Dortmund v Besiktas on Wednesday.

Same I've never seen it happen in the PL

Happened in one of our games last season, can't remember who it was where the ref stopped play went to the monitor and still didn't give a pen.

Yeah, the PL implementation of it is a joke. The VAR makes the decision and the ref going to the monitor is nothing but window dressing. In other European leagues, the ref makes an actual decision.

If the VAR asks them to check it's because they think the on field decision was wrong. I think it stands to reason that most decisions would change.

Surely Villa have a better player than Young as their counter attacking option?

Liverpool starting to slow down imo. Christmas should be interesting

Happened in one of our games last season, can't remember who it was where the ref stopped play went to the monitor and still didn't give a pen.

Fred red card check vs PSG that the ref didn't give. Fred did the noble thing and got himself sent off in the second half.

If the VAR asks them to check it's because they think the on field decision was wrong. I think it stands to reason that most decisions would change.
True. My point of contention was that it was ALL decisions were changing. However someone just said it happened in one of our games once, I don't recall that though.

Commentator just said Tyrone Mings potentially motm if it stays this way. Within a second Mings fouls Salah for a penalty.

Would be nice to take today's opportunity to clean up that GD, Southampton are full on panicking at the back