Premier League Gameweek 16

Looks like Chelsea are being dragged into the top 4 battle. If their result holds and we win today, we're only 6 points behind them.

Werner has no skill moves. Very poor player.
Havertz has less skills. At least Werner has pace.

I don't know what Havertz brings to the pitch - no pace, no creativity, no finishing prowess, no strength, no dribbling skills, no nothing.

Looks like Chelsea have decided to throw away title challenge. Absolutely toothless in opposition box.

Mount taunting the scum Leeds fans with his celebration. Love it!

Havertz has less skills. At least Werner has pace.

I don't know what Havertz brings to the pitch - no pace, no creativity, no finishing prowess, no strength, no dribbling skills, no nothing.
You can go through my posts I also think he is very shite. It’s just whenever I watch Werner try to take on players I giggle a lot. He is straight as an arrow.

Raphinha would have been better for us than Sancho. He is more explosive which is missing from Sanchos game.
I would have loved to have Raphina, he's all electric "heavy metal" football. But Sancho's roof is higher, if having to choose between the two of them it's always Sancho for me.

No bias there then... was a stonewall peno, as much a peno as the 2nd one wasn't. First yellow for Jimenez looked soft but it was a deemed a tactical foul and the Caf hate to see those not given.
Not about bias mate. I think you’ve got the best team in Europe along with Liverpool and Bayern (Maybe Real up there too). But today you wouldn’t have scored without the ref.

Villa have done ok but I feel like we’ve been quite wasteful. They’ve given Robertson and TAA a lot of space.

Feck me, Liverpool and City are full of diving cnuts.

Villa have done ok but I feel like we’ve been quite wasteful. They’ve given Robertson and TAA a lot of space.
Gerrard needs to leave the back door slightly open. He won’t sleep if Liverpool don’t win this.

Surprised to see Gerrard not rolling over for Pool. Only a matter of time though.

Amazing atmosphere for the first 5 mins at Anfield. Then nothing.

No doubt they will errupt when they eventually score. Then 3 mins of YAWN to finish the game.

Putting the double on Liverpool and chelsea, might as well make some cash out of my annoyance.

Mount taunting the scum Leeds fans with his celebration. Love it!

Don't know what's changed since his little injury but he's been oozing goals and assists since he's been back in the team.

Amazing atmosphere for the first 5 mins at Anfield. Then nothing.

No doubt they will errupt when they eventually score. Then 3 mins of YAWN to finish the game.

That's been my experience every single time I've been to Anfield except a European SF about 12 years ago.

Surprised to see Gerrard not rolling over for Pool. Only a matter of time though.
It's an open secret he wants the job eventually. He's not going to deliberately get hammered in what is effectively part of his interview for it.

Klopp needs to put Jota on. Ox isn’t clicking with Salah or Mane.

Thago successfully diving for a free kick while a Villa player has the ball :lol: