Premier League Gameweek 16

It was not a penalty and they got their win from that controversial decision which I would be disappointed with if I was a Wolves fan but to be honest City had three clear penalty decisions denied them so I think, all things considered, that was fair.
What 3? Sterling dived once and there was a second which could have gone either way. What was the 3rd?

BBC been having a Gerrard wankfest all week, which has been nausea inducing.

So is Tuanzebe just a bonafied squad player at Villa at the minute?

Such a shame. Such a talent. Natural defender.

Looks like injuries did a number on him.

May be the kiss of death but fair play to Ramsdale, he's been a good signing so far.

The technical level of some of these midfielders in the Prem is a joke. McGinn can't handle the ball at all.

What 3? Sterling dived once and there was a second which could have gone either way. What was the 3rd?

The one at the end of the first half where he leaned into the ball with his arm to prevent a cross. Stonewall penalty.

20 minutes of boring passing at the back and as soon as we put just a bit of speed and urgency we score. Maybe we're onto something...
Now watch us sit back and wait for a Ward-Prowse goal.

That's an absolutely fantastic goal, proper Arsenal team goal played brilliantly from the back against a pressing Southampton. Beautiful goal.

When it rains, it pours. Leeds have barely been near our box and then this happens. Feck football.

How are Villa holding up? Come on lads you can nick a draw surely.

Raphinha would have been better for us than Sancho. He is more explosive which is missing from Sanchos game.

It's such a shame all the crowd noise is muted this season.. Really spoils the atmosphere :0(