Premier League Gameweek 13

Because nobody has said it yet although many are thinking ...

Chelsea losing should mean sack Solskjaer.

This WBA Kit though..

They look like those drumstick sweet packets.
drumstickoriginal_3.jpg

He's 18 playing his second game (as a starter I think). He had good moments/good awareness generally it seemed. Also he is 18 up against Kante, Silva and Zouna
I know. Watched him against Villa as well, and he was horrible. Lost the ball everytime an opponent got close to him.

Probably going to get better with time and games though, so I was probably a bit harsh. He shouldn't be starting games anytime soon though if Wolves want to win games.

That Fabio Silva lad has to be the worst player I've ever seen in League going by his performances.

Havertz and Werner are getting exposed outside the Bundesliga.

They just conceded two, but it's very difficult to find faults among these Chelsea defenders. Energetic fullbacks with excellent deliveries, and two complete centre defenders.

Chelsea struggling to beat any team anywhere near the top half it seems.
Is Zouma a complete defender?!

You're not turning draws into wins, which was how Liverpool amassed so many points the past few years. Only lost once this season, but that was a comprehensive shelling. Draws against Fulham, Brighton, weren't turned into wins. Could have been wins, but not because of injuries you speak of. Just dropped points just like all the other clubs have thus far...nothing to do with injuries.
Interesting take... I think we look fatigued and we have a lot of players playing a lot of minutes. However I’d disagree with that notion, there’s no doubt having a full squad would help us win those games. It’s a pointless argument cause we won’t know till it happens but a lot of the players we have unavailable have been instrumental in helping us turn those draws in to wins last season. United away case in point. Maybe this season it would be different but I wouldn’t bet against it. It’s just going to be a long season.

You guys are being too harsh on Fabio Silva. He showed some very nice touches.

Sweet yeezus.

First time watching a game on Prime. You get less buffering off an illegal river. Sort it out Bezos you tw@t!

I predicted a Lampard sack in December in the beginning of the season. It might happen in Jan. He is shit.

Which one is Klopp gonna get his paws on? Neto or Podense. Both look real talents. Can’t imagine our so called ‘scouts’ would even have heard of either of them.

That’s is some seriously poor defending from Chelsea and Zoums in isolation,

He’s shown him wide and made no serious attempt to get in the way of the shot. Seriously lackadaisical defending.

Started this game half asleep, so lethargic

Crazy season. I don't know the full fixture, but Chelsea end up in 10th place, if the few teams behind them get the win this round and their game in hands. And Chelsea would have topped the table before Tottenham vs Lpool with a victory this game.

I've always wondered at goal kicks - all players move to one side of the pitch, why didn't the left winger for WBA stay wide and the keeper smack it to him, he'd have had a good run. It would be like a quick free kick/corner