Premier League Gameweek 13

What do they mean by the signs in the stands that say "We're not really here"?

City are not same without Silva and Aguero. Looks so blunt in attack now. They will probably score 8 now

EpTfGFqW8AMyN6f

Not sure about that one Mendy..
Any sudden movements and he could startle that massive tarantula on his head.

City Lead. 1- 0. Gundo

Flood gates open now I suspect.

I've always wondered at goal kicks - all players move to one side of the pitch, why didn't the left winger for WBA stay wide and the keeper smack it to him, he'd have had a good run. It would be like a quick free kick/corner

Because the opposition team doesn't have 11 Matas on the pitch? They'd close him down by the time he gains control of the ball.

Dare I say it...the longer it stays 1-0, WBA will get into the game more. Just one chance

The stream on Amazon for me is shocking. Fibre Internet so shouldn't be that - agree with previous poster that the illegal stuff is actually better than this. Blocky stuff.

Classic goal for us to concede, so much for new defence, will go down as own goal I'd say.

Bloody hell, is there any good team in the PL this season? Is there any good team in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe? :wenger:

The stream on Amazon for me is shocking. Fibre Internet so shouldn't be that - agree with previous poster that the illegal stuff is actually better than this. Blocky stuff.
For me it’s the best quality I’ve seen. Better than sky or BT

Not missed a beat here so far on Virgin Media broadband.

Bloody hell, is there any good team in the PL this season? Is there any good team in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe? :wenger:

Bayern and you guys are the best of a poor lot.

Disgraceful half from us. Created less than in derby. Abysmal. Pep better hook Foden and Jesus at half time. Ake was poor for their goal, too weak after a poor header by Dias. Yet again Cancelo our only player showing any drive.

For all the shit I gave them last season Gundogan and Cancelo are easily our two best players right now (KDB aside).