Premier League Gameweek 13

Not really. Liverpools Premier league and Champions league to lose.

Liverpool look dreadful too. Klopp's all energy approach doesn't work in a crammed fixture schedule like this. His players look tired and lethargic from the first whistle against Fulham, and that's been the theme for several of their games. It gives me hope they might not win it.

Basically we're bang in this title race thanks to everyone showing the same inconsistency as us. :D

No changes, way to show balls and show your team whats not acceptable Pep.

That Fabio Silva lad has to be the worst player I've ever seen in League going by his performances.

Havertz and Werner are getting exposed outside the Bundesliga.

They just conceded two, but it's very difficult to find faults among these Chelsea defenders. Energetic fullbacks with excellent deliveries, and two complete centre defenders.

Chelsea struggling to beat any team anywhere near the top half it seems.
It's early days but he does look massively out of his depth at the moment.

West brom are a bit shit, hopefully they can dig out a result here anyway

When did van Gaal start managing city?
Anyway I’m glad his brand of rubbish boring slow non adventurous passing and possession is back.

Is there any chance at all that the thing we did last season where teams around us drop points... and we are playing games we really should win...but don't....

Yeah. Stop doing that?

Citeh are gonna go buy Haaland aren't they? You can just see it. There's a huge hole in their striker department. And money isn't an object for them. Mino must be licking his lips already...

Disgraceful half from us. Created less than in derby. Abysmal. Pep better hook Foden and Jesus at half time. Ake was poor for their goal, too weak after a poor header by Dias. Yet again Cancelo our only player showing any drive.

For all the shit I gave them last season Gundogan and Cancelo are easily our two best players right now (KDB aside).

What's going on with Laporte? Last year the narrative was you's lost the title because of his injury but now even Stones is brought out from the cold and is keeping him out what's going on there?

City are probably even more boring to watch than United. Just seem so so flat this season with no real penetration.