Premier League Gameweek 13

Neto has been super impressive this match, like a 20% less version of Sane

Yep. It also let's your wingers have an off day as the burden of threat from wide areas is shared. Basic stuff, but something United don't seem to be able to get their head around!

I like it for the width that it creates, and just the extra dimension that it brings to the attacking play. We seem to be too central with the way that we play, so having the option to go wide would bring something different.

Werner has had the worst game I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer
Well, he was just never vey good to begin with.
I and many others, who follow the German league, have said this all along.
His only calling card is his pace, everything else is below-average. He only scored so much last season, because Nagelsmade created a system that was tailormade for him.

That Fabio Silva lad has to be the worst player I've ever seen in League going by his performances.

Havertz and Werner are getting exposed outside the Bundesliga.

They just conceded two, but it's very difficult to find faults among these Chelsea defenders. Energetic fullbacks with excellent deliveries, and two complete centre defenders.

Chelsea struggling to beat any team anywhere near the top half it seems.

FT!! What a finish by Neto. I was initially thinking fecking pass to Troa..

Nevermind!

I knew this would happen! What a goal! :drool:

They've got some great players. I like the look of Neto, Podence, Neves, Dendoncker (not so much today), Traore, Coady. Good team.

I wonder how Lampard would be destroyed here if he was our manager

Bet on Giroud to score.
Bet on Wolves to win.

After Giroud scores, grab the 25-1 Wolves to win odds on top of my 3-1 odds for their win at KO.

Happy days.