Premier League Festive Season

All the decisions correct for me, but I'd be feeling hard done by regardless.

No matter how bad it gets for United. You can always laugh at arsenal

they are above us and all things considered, up until this point they dominated against City. I don’t think we would be able of doing that

I shouldn't have tuned in, within a minute Arsenal conceded a pen, missed an open goal, and had a player sent off.

Arsenal are such sore losers, touch of Spurs about them when things start getting tough.

Ref losing it...

What an insane five minutes.

That is never a penalty for me. You see shirt pulls all the time and nothing is ever given. It's only been given because he's gone down but any one can see it's a dive. Just shite officiating that will just encourage more players to dive. Honestly, some of the stuff they overlook with VAR and they give that? Absolute joke.

Gabriel can have no complaints though, lost his head.

Argument could be made he’s helped to go down by the Arsenal defender sticking his legs out in front of him? He kind of stops Silva then swings him round to the ground as he’s going down.
It’s idiotic

Swings him? Come on. It was incredibly stupid to grab the shirt but there wasn't at all enough in any of it to cause Bernardo to go down.

Anyway what I am doing, I should be laughing at Arsenal arsenaling this up :lol:

They dive because otherwise the incident would never be looked at sadly.

He didn't dive to highlight a foul. He was going for a pen before that as you can see with his body movement trying to get the arm round Xhaka.

100% penalty. The leg clip plus the shirt pull. Definite red too. I’m glad Gabrielle got booked for scuffing the spot. Sh*thouse move. Then the easiest second yellow you’ll ever see.

Without the shirt tug (that doesn't make him fall as he's clearly already decided to dive) he doesn't give it but oh well...

He dives because he is tackled and he has no reason to stay up and avoid getting a penalty. Why the hell would he!? Not the first time Xhaka has messed up everything for his team by lacking focus when it matters the most. Arsenal slowly getting back to their petulent best I see, so many players up in the referee’s face and crying injustice when there is none. Gabriel gets a yellow for mouthing off, then he tackles Jesus clean onwards, doesn’t get much clearer than that. Still Gabriel is clapping ironically and players are getting involved, pathetic.

I'm all for laughing at arsenal but what did the studio think about not giving them a pen? Looked clear as day to me

Mcmanaman and Keown haven’t a clue how VAR works. It did it’s job today

Football is a contact sport. It was too light for a pen I think.
When you are accelerating, any slight contact can impede you significantly.
Silva decided to dive because otherwise he knows the incident isn't looked at. It's sad but it's how it is. Players are forcing refs to take a 2nd look in a way because refs have contributed to this

100% penalty. The leg clip plus the shirt pull. Definite red too. I’m glad Gabrielle got booked for scuffing the spot. Sh*thouse move. Then the easiest second yellow you’ll ever see.

Yeah remember Torres doing it at Old Trafford against the scousers in 2010

Don’t understand how it’s a clear and obvious error for the city penalty but not one for when Ederson took out the arsenal player earlier in the game.

Is there any team in Europe which gets more bias draws, decisions, ffp reviews and everything else than Man City