Premier League Festive Season

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a softer red card in my life. Can VAR not overturn that?

It wasn't a tiny pull of the shirt though was it? He had a full fist full of it. It's a clear penalty.
not enough for me personally.

was a tiny pull and didn’t actually impede him.

I can see why it was given but I don’t like players choosing to dive when they can carry on

Looked a bit soft as a yellow unless Jesus was through or something?

We're about to witness a diving masterclass from Arsenal in the last half hour to try and even it up.

Lacazette's arse is about to go into full on twerk mode every chance it gets.

Ugh... was nice while it lasted. Play out of your skin only to get it fecked in 2 weirds incidents.

Why is Gabrial clapping sarcastically at the 4th official? It's a clear yellow and more importantly the 4th official had nothing to do with the decision.

No point playing in this league with that kind of refereeing.

So ignore the blatant foul by Xhaka because Silva dived afterwards to draw attention to it?

Martinelli misses a sitter. Arsenal players do idiotic things to get sent off and a meltdown ensues. You love to see it.
If that was given against us, I will be fuming. It’s a very light fool I think. The ref thought that to before VAR decided for him.

Shaky penalty, Arsenal missed open goal and two yellow cards in 3 minutes. Blimey....Pep's luck is amazing