Premier League Festive Season

Has to be a pen when someone has a fist full of shirt like that. Terrible defending.
Bilva diving complicated it though.

Very naughty of Arsenal showing the replay. They'll get fined for that sh!t

Was the Xakha foul any more clear and obvious than the Ederson tackle? I dont see much between them.

I’d feel really hard done by if I was an Arsenal right now after the Odegaard penalty shout..

Contact with the legs wasnt enough for me. But the shirt pull made it clear and obvious

that’s not a pen for me. the tiniest pull of a shirt isn’t enough for bernardo to tuck his feet together and fall head first.

there’s contact but it’s a dive

So I gather yet again that united supporters are rooting for the oil machine to come back in this. Rather than a team with young players with determination all because of the smallest of chances the Liverpool might get a small ray of hope. Come on now
United supporters want to finish the season in at least 4th spot in the table, Arsenal winning a match they were expected to lose is not helpful.

As for you Liverpool supporters, small Ray of hope? you probably think the title is Liverpools to lose in your minds if Arsenal win this afternoon..

Has to be a penalty. The left leg caught him. I don't understand how the commentators are oblivious to that. Goes to show how tricky refereeing is.

Arsenal moaning about bad sportsmanship, how about don’t kick the ball into an empty net when a keeper is injured?

I dislike Arsenal immensely but I think they have been unlucky; first was a pen all day long. This one was definitely a little theatrical. Xhaka is a fool though

that’s not a pen for me. the tiniest pull of a shirt isn’t enough for bernardo to tuck his feet together and fall head first.

there’s contact but it’s a dive
It wasn't a tiny pull of the shirt though was it? He had a full fist full of it. It's a clear penalty.