Premier League Festive Season

The way you lot go on about Welbecks equaliser seems to me that you think you’ve got some chance of overhauling Chelsea in the table…delusional…
Arsenal haven’t finished above Chelsea since 2016.

Err…we are in 4th? Want to rethink that?
This right here is why Arsenal fans don't deserve any good thing. At the briefest of good spells, he is here making noise about their position, at least let the season end before gloating.

I can’t even respond. I just don’t see Arsenal as a challenger anymore. They’re a mid table inferior outfit who occasionally raise their head when they hit a bit of form. Nothing to see here.

I dread to think what the score would've been if we had faced Brighton and Brentford last week like we were meant to before the games got called off.

I dread to think what the score would've been if we had faced Brighton and Brentford last week like we were meant to before the games got called off.
Maybe was a blessing in disguise..

Congratulations to City and Pep, 4 PL titles in 5 years.

The PL is a farmers's league for Abu Dhabi City.

Been watching the City game and they must be the best team ever that is so boring to watch, even Barca weren’t this boring..

Teams really should be giving City the Barcelona play-acting treatment to try and get them booked. About 50 fouls and not a single yellow card?! One of the best ways to score against City is in the counter, it's why they struggled against Pool, United, Spurs and even teams like Lyon. But allowing them to make 50 cynical fouls just stops that. Poor from Brentford for not protesting it.

This must be the 10th time you've made that same post in about a week.

Sorry, can't help but be amazed by their domination.

They have like 77% possession right now against most sides in the league, it reminds me peak Barcelona minus the european success.

The City game has been boring in the parts I've watched. Not much going on at all

80 min played and City with no subs. Like against Man United.

They played all the games no rest. Amazing fitness or what's their secret?