Premier League Festive Season

Can’t believe how well Brighton have played. We’d all be so chuffed if United turned up at Chelsea and were this good. Why can’t we have the hunger they have?

Potter was my pick for the next United manager. They never have a bad game. If they had a striker like Toney they'd genuinely be challenging for top 6.

You’ve got to admire how Brighton plays. Very well coached and entertaining football regardless the results.
Can we sign Cucullen ?
It's quite refreshing especially in this era of glorified bus drivers.
I'd have him and Lamptey in a heartbeat.

The way you lot go on about Welbecks equaliser seems to me that you think you’ve got some chance of overhauling Chelsea in the table…delusional…

Get in Danny. What a header that was! Dean blowing up on exactly 94 mins when the goal wasted 2 of them is classic.

The way you lot go on about Welbecks equaliser seems to me that you think you’ve got some chance of overhauling Chelsea in the table…delusional…

They're not actually that great, so it depends if we can get our act together. That's a huge question, but not impossible.

Look at where you mugs are now after losing your first 3. And that's under the same manager.

They're not actually that great, so it depends if we can get our act together. That's a huge question, but not impossible.

Look at where you mugs are now after losing your first 3. And that's under the same manager.

Err…we are in 4th? Want to rethink that?

To be fair and with a tinge of bias, IMO the top 3 positions are sorted. Its just who finishes 2nd and 3rd between us and pool .

Can’t believe how well Brighton have played. We’d all be so chuffed if United turned up at Chelsea and were this good. Why can’t we have the hunger they have?
Yes and yes. Fantastic football. We are no where near the way they play. I admire their manager.

Suppose we should all be sad at Chelsea dropping 2 points in the 91st minute.

Yes. Yes you should be. Thems the rules here. You should have read the T&C's before you signed up. Now, off to the naughty step the lot of you.

Turned over to City game. Grealish diving in the box with no-one near him.

Brighton deserved a point. Another late equaliser from them.

They deserved to win, if we're being completely honest here. They had us on the ropes for about 75% of the match. The late goal, as gutting as it was, was the very least they deserved.

This is a genuine quote from Skysports :lol:

Thomas Frank sounds like an urban fox on the sidelines, the way he bellows instructions to his players and stands with his feet planted and arms aloft. He is getting every last drop out of his skulk.

Because we buy big names. They buy players that fit into their system. Simply because they don't have the money to buy the big names, the thing is our model is a model from the past, theirs is the way forward, even for the big clubs.