Premier League Festive Season

Is it careless, reckless or dangerous? You can bake a safe that iscdangetoys which warrents a red card. But then again, wacking an opponent is the head wasn't deemed to be a foul.

I was assuming it was about Rudiger's foul.

He was taking the piss, it was a red innit

The player that Brighton brought on for Lamptey is definitely not that guy.

Lukaku can bag the goals but his overall play leaves a lot to be desired. We know this.

Brighton deserve to get something here but I’m happy with this score line. I like Brighton a lot by the way.

Thought City’s goal was a clear offside, how did they allow it stand?

Lukaku has played really well. Should have been 2-0 though.

Chelsea Liverpool should be a good game Sunday (if it goes ahead). Those games where the two challengers decide who’s in and out the title race are always good. Arsenal v United 2005 is a classic.

You’ve got to admire how Brighton plays. Very well coached and entertaining football regardless the results.
Can we sign Cucullen ?

Brighton are a very good team. How on earth they did not prioritise a clinical centre forward this season is beyond me. They would be shoo-ins for a top 6 place if they did by turning their countless draws into wins. They certainly don't look any worse than us, Spurs or Arsenal.

They're three players away from being another Leicester type team (not winning PL) but that calibre.