Premier League Festive Season

That would've been the goal that sealed his signature at a top side.

How does Dan Burn not win every single corner? He's like 8 foot.

Where's the white text? He should be off for that IMO
Is it careless, reckless or dangerous? You can bake a safe that iscdangetoys which warrents a red card. But then again, wacking an opponent is the head wasn't deemed to be a foul.

I was assuming it was about Rudiger's foul.

CHO with the worst decision making I’ve ever seen in my life there.

The poster who said earlier that Hudson-Odoi would fit right in at United was spot on.

Brighton are the least clinical team in history it’s mental. How is Maupay thinking he can take a touch there :lol:

After last season how did Brighton not go out and buy a decent striker.

Lamptey really wants to score against his former club tonight.

Sonny Marsh is the player Liverpool buy to replace Robertson and we all scratch our heads asking why we didn't buy him for £20m.

I don't think there's another team I'm routinely more impressed by when they come across the big boys then Brighton

City with about 50 fouls in the last ten minutes. And not a single yellow. These refs are useless.

They are the 4th best team at keeping the ball in the league, they had almost the same possession against City and Liverpool.

I feel like I'm jinxing us by saying this, but if they were just a little bit more clinical, they'd have us on toast tonight. They are so good in possession and in transition. They work extremely hard off the ball too.

Brighton play such good football with the quality of players they have, impressive stuff.

Why did Brighton sign Lallana? Cnut should be playing on a pay as you play deal for Derby County.

Fernandinho :rolleyes:

Wish someone would deck this wannabe hardman properly, dirty bastard

Chelsea are all over the place. What's wrong with Mendy's distribution?

Brighton are a very good team. How on earth they did not prioritise a clinical centre forward this season is beyond me. They would be shoo-ins for a top 6 place if they did by turning their countless draws into wins. They certainly don't look any worse than us, Spurs or Arsenal.