Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Is that the fourth free-kick United concede like that this season? Oh and it's 0-2...
Might want to get some set-piece coach with those 300M

We are shit (despite beating toon) but united appear to be shitter!

Carding Bruno for this is crazy :lol:

Villa have completely switched off since the second goal and United have stepped up and done very well to engage that high offside trap.

Villa imploded but United have been quite good. Garnacho tortured that lb since Digne went off.

Emery looks rather like Ray Reardon... and both strongly resemble Count Dracula.

Made up for Rasmus. Hopefully the start of something good for him.

Not a bad result for us, not that I see Villa as serious title contenders. It’s between City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I think United will keep taking results like that, whilst dropping points in games like West Ham. Drop points at Forest then beat Spurs would be my guess.

Villa were poor after going 2-0 up. So complacent.

Not a bad result for us, not that I see Villa as serious title contenders. It’s between City, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I think United will keep taking results like that, whilst dropping points in games like West Ham. Drop points at Forest then beat Spurs would be my guess.

Villa were poor after going 2-0 up. So complacent.

Their tactics were absolute garbage in this game. Got lucky to take a 2-0 lead and even then, in the first half, seeing their high line it was quite apparent we'd have a great chance to turn it around.

Great hat trick from Chris Wood. Elanga absolutely tore Newcastle apart.

That Villa performance was reminiscent of the Angeball game at Chelsea. Just sit back and collect the three points you morons. Not that I'm complaining, but it's so dumb.

Feels like half of Chelsea's bench is just the first 5 people that walked into Stamford Bridge tonight.

Palace are a really dangerous team to play against, especially at home funnily enough

Eze as an 8, Olise on the right would be great signings

Took the words staright out of my mouth. Had we not signed Mount last season, Eze would have been someone I'd have liked us to sign this summer. We lack a ball carrying midfielder in our team and there's not a lot better than Eze.