Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

On pitch ref having to go over and check this enrages me.

It is pointless all this "on pitch ref has to have the say" twaddle. As they clearly haven't had the say, hence it being flagged to them!

Liverpool are playing pretty simple football when you think of it.
Be agressive and try to get the ball back at all costs, play a through ball on the wings or switch play, shoot on sight.

Pretty simple but well executed nonetheless

Be agressive and try to get the ball back at all costs, play a through ball on the wings or switch play, shoot on sight.

Longballs FC

Sell Onana, buy Trafford. He's gonna be special, he can have Ramsdale place no problem next year.

It's simple because they have players who can win and progress the ball all over the pitch. If you aren't great at winning the ball, long passing or dribbling, you have little chance to play for Klopp.

Dalot rule is not being applied anywhere. Only ManUtd. Liverpool players can shout and run towards referee all the time. VanDijk is expert on it.

They’ve been dire this second half, Burnley have been all over them but been wasteful in the final third.

Italy too!

He'd already scored for Bournemouth the other week which made him the 3rd player to score in all the top 5 leagues, other 2 being Jovetic and Florin Raducioiu. Neither of them played in the Dutch league though so yeah would be.
My mate mentioned it to me a few weeks ago and I saw he’d scored today which reminded me. Mental stat that

Wait, you're telling me this Burnley side have scored more goals than us? They are absolute bobbins going forward.

Burnley miss a number of opportunities to make it 1-1 and then in added time Liverpool make it 2-0. Nothing new there even did that so often the season they won the covid league title..

Wait, you're telling me this Burnley side have scored more goals than us? They are absolute bobbins going forward.
I think it was only Sheffield United who had scored less coming into this set of games.

is Diaz actually any good, again there did his best to feck up the counter for the goal
Has been horrible since his injuries last season. Can’t beat a man and offers nothing on the left. Was exciting and mercurial before that but still with end production questions. Right now he’s a long way away from that. Tough one, do you wait and give him another year or so to see if he can get his form/pace back or do you cash in.

I’m being forced to root for fecking Liverpool to win the title this season. This is what I’ve been reduced to. Feck my life man.

Liverpool continue to feel, "off" to me. At times they look like they should be winning games by 10, other times they look confused.

Not too different from Ferguson in that regard.