Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

Palace are such a weird team. Either very good or absolute muck. Nothing in between. A trend that continues no matter who manages them.

Today is an absolute muck day, by the way.
they look ok going forward but they're just terrible at defending

Chelsea has the worst games. Sure they got some terrible players like Jackson, but surely Poch can do better than this?

With Jackson, his overall play seems to be quite good, in that he holds it up well, brings others into play etc, but he's quite poor in front of goal.

With Jackson, his overall play seems to be quite good, in that he holds it up well, brings others into play etc, but he's quite poor in front of goal.

That’s an accurate description of Jackson. If he could be just 10-15% better at finishing he’d be a very very useful striker to have.

Palace do this annoying thing where they pass it for 4/5 passes along the ground well…

…and then just lump it up Hail Mary-esque.

Makes for some grim football to watch.

Caicedo doesn’t seem the most defensively aware defensive midfielder :confused:

Caicedo doesn’t seem the most defensively aware defensive midfielder :confused:

That was on Colwill. He was right there with Olise and then left him alone last minute to challenge the guy Badiashile has covered. Not sure what Caicedo could have done there

Chelsea are so, so poor. Pochettino is on verge of getting sacked. Worst manager in the league?

If we think and say we are playing under acceptable level, this is just pathetic.

Caicedo just casually passing any responsibility for Olise on to his team mate by not following the run.

Honestly from what I’ve seen of him he doesn’t seem to be particularly good at that either. Feel like he’ll trip over the ball anytime he’s got it. Looks rather clumsy and I don’t think he is of the level required or Chelsea should target.

Then again: that goes for their entire team. So in that sense he fits right in.

I can't remember a more poorly coached Chelsea side in quite some time. The Potter and Sarri dross, Conte and Mourinho poor seasons, or even the Villas-Boas shite had more structure than this. If someone told me that all the did at the training ground was to do keepy-uppies I'd be inclined to believe them. 45 minutes against a dire Crystal Palace side and I haven't seen them do one move from the back that looks rehearsed or practiced. The chances created are flukes and just moments from players. Been like this all season.

Sack this fraud at half time while there's still something to salvage.

Chelsea are so, so poor. Pochettino is on verge of getting sacked. Worst manager in the league?

If we think and say we are playing under acceptable level, this is just pathetic.
He’s a decent manager. At the wrong club. He’s another manager that needs a well run club to succeed.

That was on Colwill. He was right there with Olise and then left him alone last minute to challenge the guy Badiashile has covered. Not sure what Caicedo could have done there

Actually seeing the replay again, he should have followed Olise all the way.

He’s a decent manager. At the wrong club. He’s another manager that needs a well run club to succeed.
He was also poor at PSG were you can't fail. If people start bringing Tottenham up it wasn't because of him. That team was built long before with managers like Redknapp, Boas and Sherwood.

Has Lavia played for Chelsea yet? Chelsea went after so many players in the summer, its hard to keep track.

Will they go crazy again in Jan?

I’d probably take Pickford over Onana tbh
Not saying much. Onana is probably the worst keeper in the league.

I remember they used to call David James "Calamity James" .. Onana makes James look like peak Schmeichel